What is MS Navigator?
Finding answers and making decisions relies on having the right information at the right time. That's what MS Navigator provides--answers to your questions and access to information about all of the options available to you.
Our MS Navigators are highly skilled professionals--equipped to respond to your needs. Whether you are a person with MS, a family member, or are concerned about someone with MS, the National MS Society is your partner--helping you find the information and resources you need.
Finding Information You Need-When You Need It
Information is everywhere, but finding the right information can be a challenge. MS Navigators have the resources to provide you with the latest information about MS including:
- What you need to know when newly diagnosed
- Treatment options and symptom management strategies
- Accessing optimal health care
- Meeting workplace challenges
- Understanding benefits such as health insurance
- Facing financial challenges and future planning
- Facing caregiver challenges
- Finding help in the home
- Managing Life Changes
Locating The Resources You Need
MS Navigators have the information on national resources, and those that are available right in your area. MS Navigators can help you:
- Deal with a crisis
- Connect with others living with MS
- Find what you need to maintain independence
- Access comprehensive educational programs, and more
Call an MS Navigator Today
We're here to help you navigate the challenges of MS with personalized response to your unique needs during standard business hours: Monday through Friday.
757-490-9627 or 1-800-FIGHT-MS (344-4867)