The Knowledge is Power (KIP) program is a free, six-week, at-home educational series for people newly diagnosed with MS and their families. KIP is written by Rosalind Kalb, Ph.D., a highly regarded author and psychologist, who knows about the effect MS can have on your life and the lives of people who care about you. KIP provides up-to-date facts about many aspects of MS.
Knowledge is Power provides information about dealing with one of the greatest challenges presented by MS - the unpredictability and uncertainty that an MS diagnosis can bring.
KIP has flexible delivery options. It can be delivered to your e-mail address or your postal address. Choose the service that serves you best and receive these new topics each week in the convenience of your home:
- Taking the First Steps: What is MS? Dealing with Your Diagnosis & Disclosure
- Disease-Modifying Treatments for MS
- Maximizing Your Employment Options
- Treating Yourself Well
- Maintaining Healthy Relationships: Family, Friends and Colleagues
- Working with Your Doctor
Optional topics that you can request from the chapter:
- Building and Maintaining Intimate Relationships
- Parenting with MS