R. E. A. C. H.
In honor of FISA Foundation's centennial, we are highlighting the work of our grantee partners.
Grant Awarded by FISA Foundation
R.E.A.C.H. is a grant-funded program that addresses the issue of abuse of people with MS through education, advocacy, support, safety planning and referrals in an effort to increase, maintain or restore safety and independence for people with MS.
• Offering Relocation Assistance Strategies to increase safety Financial assistance to increase safety
• Extending Educational Opportunities Seminars, teleconferences, and webcasts to health care professionals, social service systems
• Raising Awareness and understanding of abuse and neglect Programs and teleconferences to people with MS and their care partner Patient health care screenings
• Providing options for Changing the situation Options and referrals counseling
• Offering Hope Empowerment counseling
Offered in collaboration with UPMC MS Center and West Penn Allegheny Health Systems MS Center
To learn more, contact REACH Program 412-261-6347